JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Participate in the execution of AWM Corporate Sector Audits, Continuous Monitoring and any relevant Issue Validation within the context of the firm's global independent testing mandate, including robust tracking of audit activities and issues.
- Identify and implement best practices; drive change within Audit and AWM to strengthen to the control framework.
- Partner with other groups within Audit to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of audit coverage across the firm.
- Participate on related AWM committees and forums.
- Follow-up with accountable Business and Corporate Sector leaders and their teams to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Partner with the key AWM stakeholders to identify emerging issues and distill thematic or systemic control issues affecting the global organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the AWM Corporate Sector Management team.
- Stay up to date with evolving regulatory and market events impacting the firm's risk organization.
- Establish and maintain a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation.
- At least 8 years past experience as a bank examiner, auditor, consultant or compliance professional with a deep understanding of AWMBusiness and related support functions (Finance, Operations)
- Bachelor degree required (or relevant financial services experience)
- Strong control orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Collaboration with fellow managers in both the Audit and Corporate Sector areas
- Ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders and examiners
- Experience establishing and meeting goals, tracking and driving optimization opportunities, and presenting progress of the same
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure
- Works well individually and in teams, shares information, supports colleagues and encourages participation
Note: Candidates who do not meet the full requirements for the Vice President role may be considered for a Senior Auditor or Auditor, Associate role