Description The position provides senior administrative management support to the Director of the West Virginia Poison Center, The West Virginia Poison Center Community Outreach Coordinator, and the various functions and staff within the West Virginia Poison Center. Performs and coordinates the activities associated with operational and business needs in a manner that ensures the Poison Center's business and fiduciary responsibilities are conducted accurately and efficiently and according to all current and applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background check
- Must complete and pass HIPPA training on the first day of employment, prior to entering the WV Poison Center.
- WVU Information Technology security training must be taken and passed immediately upon obtaining WVU SOLE access.
- Completion and passing of HIPPA and WVU IT security training is mandatory in order to maintain employment.
- Must complete and pass all WVU procurement card and required financial training during the first week of employment.
West Virginia University is a place to grow, explore, interact and learn. It's a place where innovation meets passion, where potential meets talent. It's a place that makes a difference in the world. And do you know why? Because it's a place with you. This University is only capable of such big things because of our employees. Thanks you for your hard work, dedication and tireless efforts toward progress. We love having you here. Let's go!
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Posting Date: July 30, 2019
Posting Classification: Classified
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Benefits Eligible: Yes