- Teach both on-campus and online courses in undergraduate psychology that may include, but are not limited to, Counseling, Clinical, Behavioral and Cognitive Interventions, and the potential development of courses such as, multicultural & indigenous perspectives on family systems, communities, and/or trauma and other courses as related to the area of expertise.
- Teach other core Psychology courses within the curriculum.
- Contribute to student growth and development by establishing a program of scholarship within the discipline, providing student advising and internship supervision, promoting a supportive climate for a diverse student population.
- Provide interdisciplinary teaching and involvement in activities that support Bemidji State University's signature themes: Environmental Stewardship, Civic Engagement, Global/Multicultural Understanding.
- The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to a collegial and supportive environment that advances the goals of the department, including curriculum development, assessment, and other departmental governance activities.
Job Type: Full-Time Probationary
Location: Bemidji, Minnesota
Agency: College of Health Science and Human Ecology