- Rally a team of caring professionalsto deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented teamof massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star locationwhere clients want tobe, and service providers want to stay.
- Lead and Encourageemployee engagement by remaining active in franchise-wide social media campaigns and competitions.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding 50% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and developmentto help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
- Leadingthe way to an amazing experience for members and guestsby managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helpingthe location move more people forward in their wellness journeysby driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Buildinga high-achieving teamby setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Runninga tight shipwhere every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creatinga strong workplace culturewhere all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelingthe Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
- Smart and experiencedwith prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaderswho can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performerswho can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solverswho can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We'reexcited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ifyou're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.