Assistant Clinical Director
- Swansea, MA 02777
- Job Type
The Swansea Wood School is a 34 bed residential treatment program servicing cognitively limited and emotionally/behaviorally impaired adolescent boys and girls between the ages of 12-22. We are seeking a full time, Assistant Clinical Director to work as a member of our interdisciplinary team. We specialize in trauma informed care and specialty treatment modalities. We provide comprehensive care including a school on site, a full clinical staff, nursing staff, and 24 hour direct care supervision.
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Clinical Director. This dynamic, dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individual will assist the Clinical Director in providing direct oversight of the clinical services provided to our students. This Administrator will work in tandem with the Clinical Director, Program Director, and Administrative team toward a shared vision of the school and to maintain the elite reputation of Swansea Wood School’s clinical services.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in direct oversight and supervision, with the Clinical Director, of all clinical services provided including case management for individual, family and group therapies
- Provide ARC, CBT, DBT, Animal Assisted Therapy, and Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Therapy modalities.
- The Assistant Clinical Director will assist in providing direct supervision of clinicians and lead trauma informed services throughout the school.
- LICSW or working towards independent licensure.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with adolescents in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills, and strong leadership skills required.
- Knowledge of, experience with, and belief in Trauma informed treatment a must.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package included.
Offer includes: Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits, 401K matched up to $800 a year, tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per year, pension after 5 years of employment, generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 30 days ago