- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Fountain-Fort Carson High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Minimum of three years of experience training and conducting strength and conditioning programming at the high school and/or collegiate level.
- Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Health and/Exercise Science and/or Physical Education.
- Shall possess a National Strength & Conditioning Association certification or be eligible for certification at time of hire.
- Experience in teaching and/or coaching strength and conditioning.
- Ability to develop, coordinate, and conduct program evaluations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, consultation, organization, and mediation skills.
- Certified in CPR/First Aid/AED.
Term of Office:
Shall be approved at the regular May meeting of the Board for a length of term not to exceed one year.
Reports to: District Athletic Director and Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
To provide sound strength and conditioning practices throughout all Fountain-Fort Carson High School athletics programs.
- Assist the head strength and conditioning coach in the planning, monitoring, and evaluation of strength and conditioning resources;
- Work closely with head strength and conditioning coach and head athletic program coaches to ensure high quality sport-specific programming for student-athletes.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of records of student-athlete strength and conditioning performance measures;
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the strength and conditioning weight room facility;
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of strength and conditioning equipment inventories;
- Assist the head strength and conditioning coach in cultivating and leading community outreach opportunities for strength and conditioning programs;
Terms of Employment:
Contract terms and salary to be determined by the Board.
Athletics season and off-season contract – Semester 1, Semester 2, Summer
Extra Duty Coaching Supplementary Schedule
Assistant Coach - $3,307