PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 41 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected recruitment brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
Our client, a primarily retail Construction Management firm, is looking for an APM to join their team. As an APM, you will be taught the in's and out's of the business to eventually be promoted to a Project Manager to run full jobsites. This company works up and down the East Coast and sometimes the West Coast, so monthly travel to job sites would be involved. The ideal candidate would be someone who is eager to learn and grow their career in construction.
- Administrative duties dealing with construction work and materials
- Working together with the Superintendent for scheduling and reporting
- Contract administration
- Working on bids
- Work with PMs to ensure jobs are completed onsite and under budget
- Travel monthly to job sites
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Eagerness to work in construction industry
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone stipend