Assistant Construction Superintendent
The Assistant Construction Superintendent supports the Superintendent in the building process to assure that homes are built to company specifications, punch-lists are completed within a prescribed time period, maintain a clean, organized and safe job site, and pick-up any needed material.
- Interact professionally with customers, trade partners, suppliers, inner company personnel, land developers, and other associates of Company.
- Perform any necessary tasks for Superintendent in order to maintain neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Execute the completion of any customer orientation list delegated by the Superintendent.
- Perform all necessary punch-out required by the superintendent in order to complete any specific sequence of construction.
- Support Superintendent in maintaining clean, neat and organized construction site.
- Notify and obtain for the Superintendent any materials required to complete a project, punch-list or customer list delegated by the Superintendent.
- Demonstrate a technical proficiency in carpentry, paint and drywall finishing, concrete repairs, grading and landscaping in order to facilitate required adjustments or repairs.
- Possess adequate tools required to facilitate the above-referenced repairs.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage tight deadlines, promptly address changes without disrupting schedules, and managing high volumes of work with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrate an awareness of job status, construction schedules, quality inspection, pre-settlement, pre-closing and follow-up orientations.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment on a daily basis.
32,000.00 - 40,000.00 /year