AMCC Corp, a public works general contractor, seeks entry level, college graduate for an assistant superintendent position.
1) College graduate in Engineering, Building Construction, or Construction/Project Management, or 5+ years applicable construction/project management experience.
2) Proficiency with Microsoft products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word.
3) Proficiency with PC-based computers.
4) Ability to quickly learn new PC tasks, adapt to new software, learn new construction management software.
5) Ability to work "shift work" hours for the next ~6 months, during the approximate hours of 3PM - 11PM.
6) Occasional weekend work and/or extended shift work.
7) Ability to read construction plans.
8) OSHA 30 certification (for the otherwise excellent candidate,OSHA 30 training can be completed after hire).
Acting under the direct supervision of the Project Superintendent, complete daily: manpower counts; activity reports; extra work reports; purchase orders; receiving and logging materials and equipment; material and equipment ordering; logging of RFIs and conformance of the project plan documents; other clerical activities as directed by the Superintendent.