Growing distributor (domestic & international) of consumer products is looking for an Assistant Controller who will report directly to the CFO. This individual will be responsible for overseeing general accounting function, financial reporting (including international sub) as well as overseeing payroll. This individual will also assist the CFO in preparing management reports that can help Management make better business decisions. In addition to the day to day accounting responsibilities, this individual will work closely with other members of the Executive team and supervise a small staff. There is a Full benefits package.
- Degree in Accounting is a must.
- 8-20 years broad general accounting experience (including payroll).
- Must have experience in the Distribution industry along with knowledge of imported inventory (accounting for freight, duties, etc)
- Strong Excel skills a must. Experience working with integrated GL software packages is a plus.
- Some public accounting experience is a also plus.
bonus eligible plus benefits