· Leads finance team in month end closing activities, which includes creating & posting journal entries.
· Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
· Leads finance team in managing and maintaining the 5S Program for departmental activities including archiving and filing.
· Responsible for the management of CSOX reporting requirements.
· Assists department managers in analysis of data.
· Participates and assists Controller with quarterly Physical Inventory.
· Functions as backup to Financial Analyst (Cost Accountant).
· Functions as backup to Plant Controller as required.
· Responsible for the managing fixed assets, including asset additions, disposals, and file management.
· Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Plant Controller or Group Accounting.
· Assists Plant Controller, as required, in preparation of weekly Outlook forecasts.
· Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, or equivalent CPA
· Three to five years accounting and financial experience with heavy emphasis in cost accounting.
· Three to five years experience in manufacturing accounting (automotive preferred)
Treasurer / Controller