Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Assistant Coordinator, Production
Reports to: Manager, Production
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
The Production Assistant Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the department by relaying correspondence to and from vendors, tracking current and new orders, and maintaining development data.
- Track the timeliness of vendor follow-up by logging the information into a tracking file
- Ship all packages containing garment samples, lab dips, tech packs, etc. to vendors
- Distribute incoming packages directed to the department to the appropriate recipients
- Prepare samples and documents for supervisor’s review
- Create style numbers and update development data
- Maintain an organized storage system for samples by sorting and storing samples
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- Must have 0-1 years of administrative experience; background in fashion is preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Supervisors and vendors on a regular basis (written and verbal)
- Must be organized in order to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.