New store set up Assistant Crew Lead
SPAR Merchandising and Assembly Inc. (SM&A)has openings for Crew Coordinator assistants. Our Crew Coordinators assistants help manage large scale reset and remodel projects and new store openings, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. This is a very physically challenging position. This position will enlighten you with the backstage knowledge of the industry from how the product gets to the consumer, the reasons it is placed where it is, and the labor required in the process.
- Planogram and Retail Store Shelving Fixture Installation experience is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail/merchandising
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Extensive travel is required without time/distance limitations.
- Personal cell is required and valid email address.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach crew members.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to lift and carry minimum 50 lbs.
- Knowledge/ability to use basic hand tools necessary for the job
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attending/completing the paid, full certification/training process
- Responsible for timely store completion, all paperwork requirements,
We offer to the right candidates:
- Competitive compensation package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401 K
- Travel reimbursement, meal allowance and mileage/drive time, tolls& Direct Deposit
About SPAR Marketing Force:
SPAR Marketing Force is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Because SPAR Marketing Force is nationwide, in almost every zip code in the country, you can work close to home, in stores you may now shop in or work at, and communities you know, building valuable relationships.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer...
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SPAR’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.