Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActive – Have immediate access to up to 50% of your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Assists the Culinary Services Manager with providing nourishing, palatable and well-balanced diets to enhance the dining experience of our residents.
- Ensuring the daily nutritional and special culinary needs of each resident, consistent with laws and regulations, as well as accepted nutritional standards.
- Assists in completing and updating nutritional status for the comprehensive resident assessment process.
- Assists with the interviewing process to obtain and update information needed to develop individualized care plans.
- High school diploma or GED; or, one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Completion of an approved sanitation course
- Cooking and dietary documentation experience preferred
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.