Blackstone Consulting, Inc is seeking an Assistant Project Manager (Dining Facilities/Food Services) to join their team onsite at Fort Hunter Liggett.
Applicant must be flexible and available to work any shift
Please apply directly to:
- Must have a strong customer service, experienced with food service and have knowledge
- Ability to provide cleaning services within a Food Service environment.
- Must have solid work ethics.
- Demonstrated history of related Food Service cleaning preferably with a major institution or the military is desired.
The principal responsibility of the Food Sanitation Specialist is to ensure the proper cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen and dining facility in accordance with the contract requirements. Food Sanitation Specialist must communicate to supervisor any specific problems in their immediate area. The FSS/MA will relocate foods, beverages, and cleaning supplies to the immediate work area.
- Clean all table tops, and ensure that all counters and window sills are free from dust.
- Ensure that all dining facility floors are swept, and mopped on a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
- Ensure that all napkin dispensers, salt and pepper shakers, and condiments dispensers are full before and after each meal.
- Remove all dishes from the collection station and wash according to HACCP standards. Wash all pots and pans and utensils in accordance to the HACCP standards.
- Ensure that all kitchen floors are swept, and mopped on a daily basis. Bi-weekly floor waxing is also required.
- Clean other kitchen equipment on a daily basis, or as needed.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Work in a standing position within the dining facility and kitchen areas for 6 to 7 hours (excluding break and lunch periods)
- Some bending and stooping
- Adhere to the company rules and regulations as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.