Assists Director of Entertainment with implementing and managing all entertainment events for the property. Oversee the ongoing operations of the Box Office including supervising all Box Office and Usher staff as well as handle all talent advances with the Tour Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Works closely with Player Development to manage player blocks and the Database. Manager to coordinate direct mail schedules and email blast as it pertains to all entertainers.
- Create and maintain entertainment schedule for the property.
- Develop, implement and execute property entertainment events effectively and efficiently.
- Track revenue, report ticket results and create an analysis for all property entertainment events to senior management.
- Fulfills talent arrangements as specified in the contract rider, and ensures lodging, transportation, F&B, and security requirements are fulfilled.
- Establish ticketing procedures, setup and sales for each entertainment event.
- Manage all front of house operations on show days.
- Responsible for show staff personnel including ushers, box office attendants, ticket takers, and external entertainment merchandising companies.
- Coordinate with necessary external vendors, i.e., Entertainers and their agents, management and promoters, convention support companies for decorations and rentals of props and/or special equipment; external hotel/transportation companies as needed: and internal departments, i.e., Hotel, Marketing, Security, EVS, F&B to ensure each event runs seamlessly and smoothly.
- Assists the Director of Entertainment with training and enforcing all standard operation procedures, internal controls, and company policies and job performance.
- Responsible for working in the Box Office to include correctly handling cash, credit, refund, administering the ticket sales transactions and completing related paperwork.
- Contacts the upcoming talent before the concert to review and discuss specifics relative to the non-technical contractual requirements that are outlined in the contract rider.
- Hosts talent while on property and fulfills talent requests, as approved or specified in the Contract Rider.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulation, and the Systems of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
Box Office Manager
Box Office Attendants
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 3 years entertainment, hospitality and/or promotional experience and/or training; or a combination of higher education and experience.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, computer literate, the ability to work with all departments and have excellent customer relation skills.
- 1-2 year’s proficient usage of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Demands/Physical Conditions:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and entire property, to include walking up to 1 ½ miles, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for up to eight hours. Will be subjected to a smoke filled environment. Must be able to work in a “lighting subdued” environment for extended periods of time.
Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions to include extreme heat and cold. Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino or concert environment. The noise level in a concert or show setting will be moderate to extreme and ear plugs will be provided.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Click Here To Apply