The next step in your nursing career is here! Simpson Place is seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing to join our management team. In this key management role, you will to help lead the delivery of clinical services for one of our facilities. It’s the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your leadership abilities and nursing expertise! Apply today!
As an Assistant Director of Nursing, your primary goal will be to ensure that facility residents receive the best possible quality care.
- Supervising charge nurses and other caregivers
- Ensuring that clinical systems and programs are functioning as intended
- Overseeing the care of residents
- Helping ensure regulatory compliance
- Must have a current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years of skilled nursing facility experience with a solid understanding of clinical operations and regulatory compliance
- Nursing management experience and/or staff development experience
- Must have demonstrated the ability to maintain strong employee relationships