Weitzman’s Dallas office, which located in Uptown, is hiring for an Assistant Director position in our Property Management department. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail property management, lease administration, training, and leadership.
- Full property management responsibilities for a limited portfolio
- Actively participate in recruiting, onboarding and mentoring of new property management staff
- Develop and oversee training for both new and existing property management employees on all department processes and systems including annual budget and forecasting process
- Assist in identifying and resolving day-to-day operational issues within the property management department
- Continuously review and evaluate processes and procedures and, when needed, assist in developing and implementing new ones
- Provide leadership to lease administration staff
- Oversee the implementation of large and/or more complex new properties
- Provide training and guidance and administer policies and procedures in order to maintain quality and customer service standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years of commercial property management with lease administration experience required
- High level of technical competency
- Previous supervisory and training experience with effective management and motivational skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
- Ability to effectively serve as department liaison regarding property management and lease administration processes and procedures
- Outstanding project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively and tactfully with a broad range of individuals
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Previous experience with MRI and/or Yardi
Weitzman, one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate services firms based in Texas, offers a full range of services including brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or Follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanTexas, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free on-site fitness facility and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.