1. With Equipment Mechanic oversight, observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to locate causes of trouble. Works with other mechanics to repair equipment in a timely manner.
2. With Equipment Mechanic oversight, adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments to ensure machines are operating within validated parameters.
3. Uses measuring devices and visual inspection to ensure quality of product and conformity to prints, work instructions and standards.
4. Operates various tools and equipment in order to maintain, clean, prep, lubricate, handle, manipulate and move machinery, equipment, salvage, and facilities.
5. Reads, understands, and works from drawings, sketches, lubrication manuals, work requests and other written, electronic or verbal instruction.
6. Prepares and maintains records.
7. Performs tooling changes and setups to support production requirements.
8. Observes safety and security procedures.
9. Assists other personnel as needed.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.