What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
- Is active in local community activities. Establishes networks and resources for resident referrals.
- Performs regular reviews of, and makes recommendations on, building construction and preventative maintenance.
- Able to work in various positions at community and fill in as needed.
- Provide support for department heads in all disciplines as needed.
- Builds a high performing team and keeps morale high.
- Assists the Executive Director with all aspects of operations.
- Recruits and trains team members as assigned.
- Assists in supervision or may have direct supervisory responsibilities for some team members.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction and ensures a quality-oriented workforce.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject, and five years experience in operations management with demonstrated success in meeting financial goals specific to retirement living, assisted living, long term care or related fields such as hospitality; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Demonstrated success in operating or maintaining a quality, customer service workforce.
- Experience in recruiting and training others
- Licensed as an administrator for assisted living in states requiring such license.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Branch Administrator, Operations Manager, Assistant General Manager, GM, Operations Manager, Assisted Living Director, Director of Operations, Director of Services, Administrator, Property Manager, Long term care, Assisted Living, Retirement, Independent Living, Healthcare, Senior Living, Community, Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Country Club, Senior Care, Train, Supervise, Manage, NOI, Implement, Budget, Residents, Census, Occupancy, Evaluate, Team, Customer, Client, Services, Quality, Compliance, Sales, Revenue, Grow, Growth, Hospitality, Facilities, Facility, Employees, Staff, Direct, Execute, Healthcare, Home Care, Consultant, CCRC