ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Facility Security Officer requiring a Top Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for administering and coordinating DOD and other industrial security programs for ActioNet and any of its joint ventures.
What is in it for you?
- Working with the Security Manager, Corporate Programs, this position will allow you mentoring and growth in your security career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and coordinate DOD and other industrial security programs to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures.
- Manage the continuing eligibility program for employees.
- Provide support in the preparation for and completion of annual inspections.
- Process, update and maintain subcontract DD254's.
- Process Visit Request Authorization (VAR) via JPAS and other approved databases.
- Administer badging and access requirements for the facility.
- Support development of and updates to company-wide security awareness training modules
- Conduct initial security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, pre/post foreign travel briefings and refresher briefings, as appropriate and debriefings of personnel.
- Participates in the administration of the Insider Threat Awareness Program.
- Participate in the Insider Threat Program (ITP) working group.
- Ensures applicable laws and privacy and civil liberties policies are followed.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and customer service orientated.
- Knowledge of DCSA, DOS, DOE or other industrial security programs.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Must work with a sense of urgency, integrity, and ethics.
- Strong willingness/ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of or experience with JPAS/DISS, NCAISS, NISS, SWFT,
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other general office software applications
- Identisys, ThreatSwitch and Datawatch is preferred
- TOP SECRET security clearance
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.