As an Assistant Financial Center Manager, you will support the manager in leading the financial center team to meet and exceed performance targets, providing an exceptional customer experience and ensuring operational excellence. The Assistant Financial Center Manager assumes responsibility as the inside sales manager and plays a key role in coaching, developing, and managing the performance of team members, as well as modeling for them the use of the Cadence Vision sales process. This position is also responsible for helping customers by discovering financial needs, problem resolution, processing routine transactions on occasion and originating new deposit and loan products.
* Do Right by building, developing and deepening customer relationships, following the Cadence Vision sales process and using needs-based questioning to identify deposit, credit and investment solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals.
* Embrace We by coaching and developing team members' sales, service and operations skills. Also Embrace We by supporting the transactional needs of the banking center on occasion (and at manager discretion) and referring identified opportunities to the appropriate line of business.
* Own It by meeting or exceeding individual sales and activity objectives as measured by team benchmarks and scorecard. Also, establish preset appointments to identify customer needs via in-person meetings, teleconsulting activities and outbound community involvement.
* Introduce Fresh Thinking by educating customers on alternative channels and technologies that provide value and convenience.
* Promote and model the Vision sales process and management routines in conjunction with the Financial Center Manager.
* Originate new consumer and business depository accounts and execute a defined new customer onboarding plan. This position is also responsible for the origination of cash management solutions such as Treasury Management, Merchant Services and ACH.
* Originate consumer lending applications including home equity lending (NMLS registered).
* Recognize small business opportunities and make quality referrals to proper business partners and team members.
* Assist manager in maintaining operational soundness for the team which may include balancing cash drawers/vaults, processing CTR reports and transactions, opening and closing procedures, etc.
* Demonstrate strong problem resolution and customer service skills to provide an elevated ease of doing business and strong advocacy among the customer base.
* Maintain compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position and stay current on regulation changes including Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
* Create a positive impact within the communities you serve by investing time in Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) activities and financial literacy initiatives.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor's degree, Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
* 2-3 years of banking experience or demonstrated sales experience in business, retail or other industries.
* 1 year(s) of demonstrated team leadership and coaching experience in a high-performance sales and service environment preferred.
* 1 year(s) of cash handling experience preferred.
* Proven track record of exceeding activity and goal expectations in a consultative sales environment.
* Strong organizational skills with enhanced attention to detail and follow-through.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to solve problems and nurture client relationships even in contentious situations.
This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) can provide information about the requirements for registration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled