Sierra High School
- The assistant coach will assist each participating student athlete in achieving a high level of skill, develop an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship and increase the athlete's level of self-esteem.
- Assist student athletes during pre-season and post-season training following athlete development program.
- Coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the individual sport; oversee the safety conditions of the practice and competition areas during the times student athletes are present; enforce discipline and sportsmanlike conduct at all times and establish and oversee consequences for breach of such standards.
- Licensed Teacher; CHSAA Certified Coach - NO HSD2 ESP.
- Ability to meet CHSAA guidelines and Harrison School District Two coaching requirements.
- Knowledge of and ability to teach skills and fundamentals of specific sport to a varied ability group.
- Ability to work in a diverse population.
- Prior coaching experience required; head coaching experience preferred.
- Must believe in building positive relationships.
- Meet any state, district or school requirements.
- Must be available to work with players pre-season & post season, as well as summer.
- Must be First Aide/CPR Certified or be able to pass certification test.
- Criminal background checks and District fingerprinting required.
Must apply online at www.hsd2.org and set up application file.Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.