Legacy Ventures (http://www.lvmgt.com) responds to unique market opportunities while enhancing the built environment. The company was founded in 1995 as a real estate development firm in Downtown Atlanta. Through the years, it has cultivated com...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor as needed.
• Self-starting personality with an even disposition to effectively communicate with guests, team members and community.
• Be familiar with and adhere to Legacy Ventures Service standards as outlined in the Blueprint and other policies / rules of conduct, to include personal appearance / grooming, attendance and safe / efficient operations.
• Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Comply at all times with brand and company standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: CPR & First Aid.
• Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents presented at the Front Desk or through Reservations, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Assist to Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all Front Office personnel according to Legacy Ventures policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to brand and company training, using the steps to effective training according.
• Assist with preparation of all Guest Services interviews and follow hiring procedures.
• Assist with new hire 45/90 day and annual Front Office employee performance appraisals according Legacy Ventures guidelines.
• Assist with development of employee morale and ensure training of Front Office personnel.
• Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate efficiency, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count.
• Assist with supervision of the Night Audit function and monitor the Reports for accuracy.
• Review Front Office staff's worked hours for payroll compilation and submit to Accounting on a timely basis.
• Assist with preparation of employee Schedule according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work days, evenings or nights any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
• Must have exceptional customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment and remain flexible
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Must have a self-starting personality with an even disposition to effectively communicate with guests and staff.
• Possess excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills. Computer literacy and financial management a must.
Education and/or Experience: College degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.