* Successful hotel management experience is a must, progressive experience is desired
* Management and Systems experience within the Marriott Brands is required, SpringHill Suites experience is highly preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement
* Exceptional customer service skills required
* Must possess strong computer skills
* Excellent communication and presentations skills required
Highly competitive salary – D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.