As a Restaurant Assistant General Manager, you will be the second in command of the restaurant reporting directly to the General Manager. You will be responsible for scheduling work hours, completing truck orders, assisting the General Manager in the financials, operations and employee development.
- Two or more years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or the retail/hospitality industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
- Stand for up to 8 hours during a shift and be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds
- Requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists