The Assistant General Manager is responsible for day to day operations. They will serve as an ambassador of our brand and culture to our team members, guest, and the community.
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent customer service to ALL guests
• Ability to lead and develop team members
• High initiative and problem solving skills
• Enthusiasm and a positive attitude toward all assignments
• Two or more years of experience with restaurant operations in a fast paced environment (supervisory experience preferred)
What we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Free meal during shift, discount outside of work
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid time off
• Good service industry hours (no late nights).
• Opportunities to give back to the community