About the team
You will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow’s effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
About the role
Zillow is looking for an Assistant General Manager to assist the GM in leading the overall market performance. You will diagnose and resolve issues that occur with buying, renovating and selling single family homes. You will act as the GM’s right hand to anticipate problems and identify solutions that will optimize market performance.
- Gather and analyze key performance indicators of property level margin, renovation turn times and actuals vs. underwriting for purchase as well as sale price and renovation costs
- Assist in home listing and sale management and local RE agent coordination
- Identify issues within the real estate life-cycle process to contribute to the overall ROI of home sales
- Collaborate with field and central teams to build out operational processes to scale with market growth
Who you are
Experience in real estate
- Investment acumen – knowledge of key drivers of profitability when “flipping” homes
- Local Market Knowledge – intricacies of the market, where to buy, where not to buy, seasonality, and general market nuances including brokerage environment
- General knowledge of renovating a home and pitfalls to avoid
- Excellent organizational and impeccable communication skills both written and verbal
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.