ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Punch Bowl Social is and always will be a place for people to come and be themselves. We believe in experiential and genuine connection, authenticity in approach, and an inspiring and exciting environment, complete with an abundance of hospitality and guest care.
We’ve stocked our place with a delectable collection of unequalled music, food, games, and beverages. We don’t believe in uncomfortable chairs, bland walls, and fluorescent lights. Those things belong in the 9 to 5 world. We DO believe in a ‘dirty modern’ mash-up of chandeliers, food for foodies, PBR tallboys, and craft beverages. We believe in brunch turning into a bowling party and bowling parties turning into all-you-can-sing karaoke. We believe in exploring evenings filled with shuffleboard and made-from-scratch chicken and waffles.
There is something exceptional about the people that join our team and family, and we believe we have the responsibility and pleasure of working hard, side by side, in support of their personal and professional success. As part of the Punch Bowl Social team, you will be granted access to an exciting career opportunity. You will gain access to what it takes to help fuel a growth company. You will achieve your goals of working in an industry that is ever-changing, constantly evolving, and forever exciting. And, you will expand your expertise in running great restaurants.
We are a growth company, not a company that grows. The growth of our teams, neighborhoods, and communities drive our commitment to continued restaurant development and individual opportunity. You will become part of our commitment, and then you will help drive that commitment. We have seen significant growth and development over the past 6 successful years and look forward to continued growth in the upcoming years. Come and discover for yourself.
High expectations rewarded with competitive comp packages:
- Competitive Salary with Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Health Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Work/Life Balance
- Relocation Opportunities
- Safe Space
- **Bonus Programs
- Create authentic, custom guest experiences through a high level of attention and service.
- Responsible for efficient and effective management of Punch Bowl Social
- Ensure quality in service, both in production and execution
- Assist in oversight of 100+ employees
- Assist in all functional areas of operations management
- Assist in financial reporting, evaluation, and analysis
- Utilize all available data/resources to understand and report on applicable store performance.
- Assist in personnel training, maintenance, and all HR issues
- Provide coaching, counseling, appropriate documentation, and employee development for all staff
- Communicate effectively with team members, both BOH and FOH, Management, and Community
- Oversee and maintain all in-house cash handling procedures
- 3+ years of experience as an Assistant General Manager
- Positive attitude and passion for making people smile, and truly enjoy their experience
- Respect for quality food and beverage, and appreciation for the technique associated with production.
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar
- Experience in industry-specific financial reporting
- Proficient in Aloha, Excel, Word & OpenTable
- Have the ability to work a schedule that is consistent with restaurant/bar volume
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for a period of up to six (6) hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs, glass racks and trays frequently weighing up to 25-50 pounds.
If what we believe makes your socks roll up and down (just like ours), we would be honored to have you on our team, and as part of our family. Join our ride to the Restaurant Hall of Fame. Apply Now.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years