Buc-ee’s, a dynamic and fast-growing operator of interstate travel centers is seeking qualified candidates to serve in the roles of Assistant Store General Manager, Foodservice Manager, and General Merchandise Manager for our future location in Florence, South Carolina. Successful candidates start at $57,000/ yr. and up! Healthcare, 401K and 3 weeks off per year available. Candidates must be able to train in Texas for at least 6 months prior to going to the Florence, South Carolina location. Career opportunities abound for motivated, high energy individuals!
The essential job functions include, these aspects of running a retail operation including:
- People management: recruiting, training, evaluating and managing employees
- Inventory Management from reports to stock to product placement
- Resolve customer and employee issues quickly and in a friendly and professional manner
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local laws as they apply to retail sales and general employment matters
- You'll work a Retail Schedule - Management is needed on the busiest days - but you already know that.
- You're also likely to enjoy more of a work / life balance than traditional retail and restaurant work due to a 3 shift operation with typically consistent schedules.
- Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. You'll be able to view a more comprehensive Job Description during the interview process.
*Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Retail, Hospitality or Foodservice management experience
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.