Are you proactive? Do you walk fast, talk fast and hold yourself to the standard of perfection?
Are you able to read people and situations better than most everyone you know?
Are you valuable in your ability to read people and situations effectively? Do most people move too slowly for you?
If you are looking for just another job, please keep looking. This position is for someone looking for a career!
We are looking for individuals to grow with us. We are moving into a new facility next spring and want to find the right team now.
If you are all about procedures and accountability, take pride in ensuring that team members are following protocols, and giving customers the best experience possible... we would like to get to know you better. Please apply by completing a short survey at the link below.
Fort Brewery and Pizza is looking for an Assistant General Manager to assist the General Manager in implementing vision/standards in order to help ensure the overall success of the restaurant. This includes helping enforce procedures and protocol with all employees. AGM's are responsible for constantly investing in and developing our teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences with our guests and local community. They will treat the employees with dignity and respect; and create an environment where the entire team does the same. AGM's ensure delivery of fast, friendly service and quality products, while closely monitoring inventory, cost control for food and beverage, labor costs, profit and loss, and maintaining a clean, safe store environment.
Fort Brewery was founded just over two years ago. Fort Brewery strives to be a family friendly environment, that focuses on quality food, beer, and customer service. We are scaling up our business to a new location in the next year and are trying to find the right people to grow with us.
· 401(k) Plan w/ match
· Medical Plan
· Dental Plan
· Vision Plan
· Life Insurance
· Employee discounts on vehicles and services
· Employee Discount Card
· People management, planning, fostering teamwork, giving feedback, customer service, developing budgets, resolving conflict and verbal communication.
· Experience with monthly P&L reporting and management
· Curating an environment based around respect, communication, and customer service.
· Holding employees accountable and ensuring that they are following protocols set forth by the General Manager
· Must be able to delegate
· Must be able to inspire and bring the best out of employees
· Assist in hiring and staffing. Help make sure we are putting the right people in the right position
· Help with inventory ordering, cost, waste, etc. (BOH and FOH)
· Negotiate with suppliers when needed for the best pricing possible
· Help with invoice entry and COGS analysis
· Must have open schedule and availability to work nights and holidays when needed
· Help train new staff members
· Help hold staff members accountable for standards set forth by the GM
· Help maintain a clean and organized restaurant
· Ensure that customers are receiving top notch customer service
· Deal with complaints in a professional and courteous manner
· Must be able to step into any position when needed (FOH and BOH)
· Work with the BOH to ensure we are minimizing waste and keeping up with Par sheets and inventory
· Knowledge of craft beer is a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.