As an Assistant General Manager at The Hub on Causeway, you’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with the General Manager to train and manage front of house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of superior products and professional service¿within the standards of budget, policies, procedures, and quality.
- Overseeing daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards).
- Collaborating with General Manager to maximize sales potential and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial information, etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost deviations.
- Ordering and conducting monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other supplies.
- Working closely and with all management staff; Establish open lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times.
- Monitoring food and beverage quality and presentation at all times; notifying Chefs and General Managers with any problems, concerns, or complaints.
- Building rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Overseeing repairs and maintenance of the premises; supervise any remodels.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher in hospitality, business, or other applicable specialization.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial position in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Exhibit strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial perspective in all endeavors increasing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Ability to¿maintain poised and approachable during high-pressure circumstances.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance options
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k program
- Company dining discount program
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. At Delaware North - whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group’s exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.