Created and operated by Patina Restaurant Group, Hub Hall is the one-stop authentically Boston destination for both city dwellers and visitors alike to taste from 18 diverse yet approachable food and drink options, and the only food hall in Boston run by a seasoned restaurant and food-service operators.
A wide mix of vendors, including notable chefs, local iconic spots, national & international brands, first time ventures, health conscious and indulgent offerings, can all be found at Hub Hall.
With its landmark location, adjacent to TD Garden and North Station, Hub Hall is situated in the heart of Boston’s transportation and entertainment district making it the perfect destination for all occasions.Responsibilities
- Partner with the General Manager to train and manage front of house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of superior products and professional service¿within the standards of budget, policies, procedures, and quality.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards).
- Collaborate with General Manager to maximize sales potential and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial information, etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost deviations.
- Order and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other supplies.
- Work closely and with all management staff; Establish open lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation at all times; notify Chefs, General Manager, or Director with any problems, concerns, or complaints. Ensure all Health Department regulations are being adhered to.
- Build rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of the premises; supervise any remodels.
You may be called upon from time to time to perform other duties that may not be included in your job description at management's discretion.Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an AGM, Senior Restaurant Manager or Service Director in a restaurant of simliar style, capacity and volume
- Beverage and bar knowledge a plus!
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) or Servsafe Alcohol certifications required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Exhibit strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s.
- Possess strong communication skills to engage, educate and uphold utmost hospitality towards customers, fellow employees and leadership.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial perspective in all endeavors increasing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain poised and approachable during high-pressure circumstances.
Resume required with application for consideration.
#LI-AB1Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.