Our client, a dynamic leader in the Cannabis industry with retail and manufacturing operations, is seeking an Assistant General Manager to support the GM for their high volume dispensary located in Las Vegas.
To be considered for this position, the Assistant General Manager must possess proven leadership and retail management experience, with a strong work ethic, and excellent customer service and communication skills.
Supporting the General Manager in all facets of retail dispensary management, the Assistant General Manager will act in the company's best interest, keeping an eye on the bottom line while treating their employees and customers with highly personalized attention and compassion, in order to advance the growth of the organization as a whole.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Culture: Maintain and strive to improve company culture, employee work ethic and accountability metrics, while assisting in the overall management of all staff. Build, motivate, train and lead a high performing team through strong and dynamic leadership. Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate a diverse workforce.
- Compliance: Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of LV Metro Police Dept and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Communications: Must possess the ability to communicate and interact with all staff effectively in order to promote and maintain a balanced and productive workplace.
- Organization: Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, with the ability to prioritize and arrange job assignments and enforce defined procedures and deadlines to ensure that facility is properly staffed to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
- Work Ethic: Performs other related duties as assigned by General Manager, upper management or corporate team. Step in when other tasks need to be completed. Special projects as requested. Work “overtime” when required (can be mandated).
- Bottom Line: Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or similar Degree is preferred.
- Previous cannabis management work experience strongly preferred
- 4-5+ years of related work experience, including 3 years of supervisory or management experience, in this or relevant/related field is required.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Experience working with an ERP or Inventory Management software required
- METRC Experience Required*
- Experience with LeafLogix is required
- Veriscan, Springbig, and Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
Compensation: $60-70K Based on Experience, plus health insurance and performance bonus.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.