Assistant General Manager at Boutique Luxury Short- and Long-Term Rental Community
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Villa Carlotta, it is our goal to encourage our team to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of Guest Satisfaction. We are searching for an Assistant General Manager to join our team!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This position assists the General Manager in overseeing and managing the financial aspects of the property by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting payments current rents and managing accounts receivables (delinquency), using the property management software to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community. In addition, this role is responsible for Inventory Control, Inventory, Staff Training, Oversight of Maintenance & Housekeeping Departments, Market Surveys.
What your day might look like
· Collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and processing invoices and payables.
· Reviewing and submitting invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased
· Process resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
· Respond to resident questions, concerns and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
· Acts as the supervisor in the absence of the General Manager
What we are looking for
· Previous management experience
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Yardi or similar software
· Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
· Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary
· Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· Paid holidays & vacation
· Opportunities for growth and advancement
Job Type: Full-time