Joe's Auto Parks is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Cutting-edge training
- HS Diploma more with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role. BA Preferred.
- Have the ability to calculate and perform basic arithmetic in the application of revenue accounting and cash accounting.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Current Driver’s License. Valid/Clean/Accident-free driving record.
- Have the ability to perform all physical tasks required of front line staff members – driving a vehicle, prolonged standing and walking.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- Greet and be available to customer for customer service related issues.
- Report to upper management any operational issues that cause poor customer service.
- Ability and willingness to perform job functions of all subordinate positions.
- Help develop and implement strategies that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that employees comply with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Coaching and mentoring employees by providing feedback that reaffirms good performance and conduct and that corrects poor performance and conduct.
- Report to upper manager and/or correct issues that violate safety in the workplace
- Ability to prepare necessary accounting reports, cashier shift reports, gas reports, inventory forms, supervisory reports, worker’s compensation forms, claim forms, accident forms, etc.
- Be flexible for operation needs and schedule (evenings and weekends)
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.