Chewy is currently recruiting for an high-growth Fulfillment Center. Excellent communication skills with all levels of management and staff will be imperative.
What you'll do:
- and ensuring all functions operate at levels which exceed customers’ needs and established financial benchmarks.oversees activities so that shipping is on schedule and product is within quality standards and cost objectives.
- Ensures Fulfillment Center adheres to company policy and administering practices in fair and equitable manner.
- Manages budget and controls expenses.
- Develops and appraises staff effectively.
- Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate. and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved.
- Approves recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting distribution to increase innovation and ensure continual improvement throughout the Fulfillment Center.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university production or distribution environment.
- Ecommerce Fulfillment experience (direct to consumer) strongly desired and Lean techniquespromotions and terminationsweekends and holidays
- Must be willing to travel
- MBA preferred