“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood McKinnon Company, Inc.
Associate Manager/ Assistant Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Associate Manager/Assistant Manager
Employer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco Bell Corp.)
Direct Report To: RGM – Restaurant General Manager
Direct Report From: Shift Leads, Crew
Mission Statement: Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
Expectations: Supports the RGM (Restaurant General Manager) by running great shifts and is able to execute all restaurant administrative duties. The AM and AGM provides the leadership necessary to sustain daily operations within the systems and guidelines of Taco Bell Corporate and Lockwood/ McKinnon Group, Inc. The AM role models our values.
- Assists Profit and Loss management through cash control/security procedures
- Maintains Inventory
- Manages Labor
- Reviews financial reports and takes appropriate action
- Strong working knowledge of administrative processes
(Able to read and understand reports and respond appropriately)
- Assists RGM with facility maintenance needs
- Ensures health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Follows and Role Models the Management Code of
- Assists RGM with Interviewing and Hiring team
- Can create a schedule that meets the customer needs as well as the budget
- Assists RGM in producing “green” scorecard
- Able to roll out product and process initiatives
- Monitors Team member training
- Conducts themselves in accordance with L/M values at all
- Leads manager meetings at times to support RGM
- Runs team meetings
- Finds new and different ways to show appreciation
(Creates contests; celebrates milestones; provides incentives to challenge the team.)
Physical Demands: The frequency of the task per shift is designated by the following:
Continuously – 2/3 of more of the shift Frequently – 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift Occasionally - Up to 1/3 of the shift