iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding.
At iFLY, we relate our success directly to the strength of our leadership team. To continue operating at our world class standards, we are seeking an experienced Assistant General Manager to join us. As an ideal candidate, you’ll be an extremely passionate and an emotionally intelligent leader with ultra-creative problem-solving skills to drive maximum performance for customer service, safety, team member development, revenue growth, and profit growth. You’re a master communicator with a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of cross functional teams. Ultimately, you’re driven by the desire to lead a team to win in a very competitive sports entertainment space.
This is one of those rare opportunities for you to join an already successful company with a passion for innovation, but where you will have the latitude to bring resolutions to the Tunnel Team.
What you’ll do:
· Oversee all daily operations.
· Drive revenue growth and control expenses.
· Directly supervise a high energy customer service and flight instructor team
· Research, evaluate and recommend enhancements to constantly improve the customer experience and journey
· Collaborates daily with group sales team to maximize all possible revenue segments
· Assist in short- and long-term sales and hyper local marketing strategies to drive sales and guest volume
· Own and manage daily staff schedules to maximize operational efficiencies
· Think strategically to solve complex issues and solve daily operational challenges with company knowledge base utilization
· Monitor flight manifest time inventory to ensure maximum occupancy is achieved
· Hire, onboard, and train a world class team
· Prepare effective feedback, and performance manage with team member reviews, recognition and disciplinary actions
· Develop and execute a succession plan for the tunnels future staffing needs
· Execute one on one performance development meetings with each team member at minimum once a quarter
· Responsible for managing inventory control, vendor management, merchandise and supply fulfillment
· Ability to maintain facilities; both routine maintenance and unexpected repairs
· Mitigate safety risks in a timely manner and follow all iFLY safety policies.
· Manage and maintain financial reporting to set daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and profit goals
· Ensure company break compliance for hourly team members
· Ensure that timesheets are audited and approved daily
· Execute proper cash management and deposit controls in adherence to company policy
Required Skills/Who You Are:
· 2-5 Years of proven experience in a relevant experience
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
· Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
· Strong professional demeanor
· Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold team members accountable
· Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive compensation
· Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
· Free Flight time!
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
- Honesty, integrity, loyalty, generosity, tolerance, compassion, confidence, humility, and inclusion.
- Balance between self, family, team and community
- Flexibility, variety, challenge, adventure, and camaraderie
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….