"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager, you will be a working manager responsible for:
- The hands on day-to-day activities of the restaurant.
- Maintaining initiatives in the areas of:
- Administrative responsibilities
- Interviewing, hiring & training
- Working a 45-50 hour work week
- A high school diploma or University degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be Servsafe Manager Certified