Taziki’s is a rapidly expanding brand, named one of America’s fastest growing leaders by Inc. 5000 in the fresh-casual industry. Having more than tripled in size since 2011, Taziki’s has more than 86 restaurant locations, spanning across 17 states nationally. Development plans include building the brand in existing markets, as well as entering into new areas across the country by 2023.
The essence of Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe is defined by serving fresh ingredients and hand-cut meats daily. The Mediterranean influence in our name echoes across our chef-inspired cuisine but is approachable for any person, anywhere. We take pride in the made-from-scratch food that nourishes our customers daily and the artisanship that goes behind doing so without the use of fryers, freezers, or microwaves.
We thrive on the words included in our culture compass: connection, challenge, collaboration, details, and fresh. These ideals are executed through our mission to create an environment that combines extraordinary food with meaningful human connection.
We are currently looking for a friendly, energetic and dependable team-oriented leader, possessing a strong work ethic with a passion for food to represent our brand to the public.
Come let your career grow with us!
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- FREE Meals
- Paid Vacation
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for growth and a promising career path
- Successfully completes 400 hours of Management Training at a certified training store
- Be a Taziki’s Brand Ambassador
- Understand and learn to effectively manage operational tasks and accurately complete administrative duties in a timely manner
- Supervise and manage staff members as well as demonstrate quality crew development, motivation, training and evaluations
- Manage store quality, execution of proper food procedure and delivery as well as service and cleanliness
- Learn to create staff schedules for BOH and FOH employees based on weekly forecasted sales
- Assist and manage in building upkeep, general maintenance, equipment maintenance, maintenance tickets, as well as follow weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
- Develop hourly employees, shift leaders, and AGM’s, including maintaining an environment that fosters motivation, training and evaluations
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1-3 years management experience
- No more than 2 jobs in the previous 5 years
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must obtain a ServSafe Certification
- Prior knowledge of Profit and Loss statements preferred
- Excellent leadership, customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality employees
- Motivated, self-initiated and team oriented
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Demonstrate sound decision making and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literacy
- Maintain a positive, clean, safe atmosphere and environment for both guests and coworkers
- Professional attitude and respect for coworkers, establishment, and the brand
- Strong work ethic, and desire to exceed our guests’ expectations
Position requires the ability to tolerate walking and standing during the entire shift. Requires reaching, bending, lifting, carrying, and must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to chin level without injury. Work with speed and efficiency in high-pressure situations.
Flexible schedule requiring 50-55 hours weekly of physical activity. Shifts will vary and may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Taziki’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer