Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at €65 billion as of 30 June 2019, we own and operate 90 shopping centres; 55 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present in 2 continents and in 12 countries, URW provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group has the largest development pipeline in the industry, worth €8.3 billion. URW distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
At the forefront of innovation, our 3,600 talented professionals are preparing for future generations of customers. Our skills, engagement and team work are key to driving performance and generating superior value.
The Assistant General Manager (AGM) supports driving operational success in the retail environment, assisting with onsite operational and marketing management of the shopping center. This role contributes to the total asset value creation working in partnership with the General Manager (GM) and other internal teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Support deliver of day-to-day operational excellence in accordance to established metrics and standards.
- Work in partnership with Facilities Management, Security and Risk Management teams/programs.
- Ensure optimal performance and full compliance with health, safety, labor and environmental regulations.
- Contract management as assigned.
· Manage corporate shopping center policies and procedures as related to front-of-house and back-of-house operations.
· Support execution of the Action Plan as defined in the 5-Year Business Plan.
· Assist with Common Area Maintenance and Capital expense budgets/forecasts within approved parameters.
· Implement plans driving and delivering on sales and traffic goals.
· Become the voice of the shopper while also delivering insights and trends related to the trade-area including other complimentary and competitive influences that potentially have future strategic consideration for the center’s vision.
· Champion the center’s customer journey experience programing to standards excellence and develop a team culture of S.T.Y.L.E.
· Develops as an ambassador and representative of the shopping center supporting retailer engagement programs, local community/non-profit outreach, service providers partnerships
· Actively engages in business prospecting opportunities driving additional management income opportunities as well as deliver annual storage budgets working in partnership with other sales divisions.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS(In Accordance to Center Specific Objectives)
· Driving Sales and Traffic
· Deliver Annual Business Action Plan and Marketing Plans
· CAM Budget Adherence
· Operating Capital Management
· Other Income – Storage Revenue
· The Customer Journey and S.T.Y.L.E. Mystery Shop Result
· Health & Safety
· Energy Consumption Management
· Drives for Results
- Action oriented taking on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm all while securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Plans to effectively optimize work processes and project management initiatives.
- Ensures accountability of self to meet objectives and commitments.
· Thoughtful Leadership
- Builds strong customer relationships delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Manages complexity to effectively solve problems while maintaining good and timely decisions that keeps the business moving forward.
- Balances and manages the interests of multiple stakeholders.
· People Management
- Effectively builds networks/partnerships inside and outside the organization and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Effectively conveys and communicates a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
· Self Attributes
- Demonstrates courage stepping up to address difficult issues and saying what needs to be said.
- Gains confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Operates effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Demonstrates self-awareness while actively seeking new ways to grow and to be challenged.
- Is a nimble learner through experimentation while possessing the ability to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations effectively.
· Business/Real Estate Knowledge/Experience
- 2 to 5 years of progressive experience in shopping center/retail/property/hospitality management level roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest for real estate and/or retail development, leasing property management operations.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
What is important to us:
The following values bring us together and guide our actions. They are the foundation of who we are today and who we will be tomorrow: EXCELLENCE - We only aim for the best - TEAMWORK We unite talent to win as a team - ETHICS We build on trust and transparency – BOLDNESS We dare with vision and agility – PASSION We go the extra mile – OWNERSHIP We are empowered to deliver.
What is important to us is to welcome personalities that are committed, team player, full of positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. We offer a collaborative, innovative and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. We strive for excellence and our culture fosters autonomy, innovation and collective power of our employees. If you are looking for a stimulating and empowering missions, promoting teamwork and challenge on a daily basis, do not hesitate to apply!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We believe that diversity plays an important part in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.