Are you looking for a fun, exciting, yet challenging opportunity in restaurant management? You want a sharp team, and a bright future with a growing company. You're a passionate foodie and love learning new skills in the kitchen, dining room, and business operations. Do you consider yourself an innovator? You can build winning teams and surprise our guests with a top-notch experience during each visit.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) company match, stock purchase discounts
- Scholarship opportunities
- Meal, phone, event ticket discounts
- Paid time off, paid maternity/paternity leave
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
We have 4 core values that guide every decision we make: We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do, and love life. We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career, skills, and have fun.
We are proud to have been named a 2019 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are committed to making Noodles a place where our Team Members look forward to coming to work every day.
- Partners with the GM to lead a high performing team
- Runs the restaurant with confidence, delivers solutions at the speed of light
- Leads with integrity and lives the culture of Noodles & Company everyday
- Assesses team member performance, delivers actionable and timely feedback
- Creates an epic experience by delivering world-class customer service, smiles and welcomes guests
- Builds trust within their team, recognizes a job well-done
- Follows Noodles & Company's operational policy and procedures
- Manage the restaurant to meet company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Trains, develops, and manages restaurant team members and shift managers
- Follows inventory control procedures and guidelines
- Identifies and fosters talent in their team, grooms high performers for promotions
- Assists with scheduling, expense tracking, labor management, and local restaurant marketing
- Hires new team members as needed
- Sense of humor
- Ability to effectively delegate responsibility
- Conflict resolution skills required, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Position may include walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Certain other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least one year of management and/or leadership experience