As the CIT Trucks dealerships continue to grow, so does our Corporate office! Join our Human Resources team as an Assistant Human Resources Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the routine functions of the Human Resources department including overseeing recruiting, safety and workers compensation, administering benefits, payroll, employee relations, reporting, and enforcing company policies and practices. If you are seeking a position with variety and challenges, we invite you to apply!
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Human Resources Manager are:
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which includes recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues including disciplinary actions and investigations and terminations when needed.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff, management, and other employees regarding employee issues.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reports.
- Prepare and update job descriptions.
- Keep current on all developing laws and administrative updates impacting the industry and, specifically CIT Trucks.
- Work directly with department managers to assist them with recruiting, developing, and disciplining their employees.
- Assist HR Director with various projects.
- Train and provide back up for all payroll and benefit processes.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 2 – 3 years HR and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Previous experience with a Talent Acquisition System and/or a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois and Missouri. Learn more about us at www.cittrucks.com.
No phone calls please.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.