Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www. aramark. com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Provide all general support of HR functions at the stadium or arena for Aramark operations.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the various units.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
- Manage the process and implementation of the following: exempt level staffing, recruitment and scheduling of hourly front line employees, training and development of front line and management employees, employee relations, coaching and counseling, retention and incentive programs, payroll, benefits, compliance and safety training.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role. Food service, hotel or hospitality experience in operations is strongly preferred.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience with a large customer service hourly employee population.
- Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.