Job TitleAssistant Maintenance Manager
Job Description SummaryLead team members in repairs and preventative/predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily consisting of conveyance, sorting equipment, and robotics.
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Expertise withConveyor Systemsstrongly preferred. Please note that this is a3rd Shiftopportunity.
- Relies on experience and judgment to assign job plans and accomplish departmental goals. Manage all C&W Services maintenance team members at the site.
- Promote C&W Services both internally and externally. Must demonstrate leadership and good judgment in approaching decisions.
- Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Maintain positive customer and employee relations.
- Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
- Act as a Liaison to Account Manager, Planners, Customers, and Department.
- Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching and provide mentoring with high standards.
- Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Develop and oversee QA/QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
- Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
- Communicates with all team members to support the development of short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Five years experience in Leadership position or equivalent. Five years experience in industrial maintenance and repairs preferred.
- Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment. Repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math, pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
- Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts and boom lifts.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.