We are Prime Group Residential, one of the largest private owners of high-quality, multifamily rental communities in the United States. We've achieved success by creating value through disciplined acquisitions, sensible capital structures, appropriate reinvestment, and superior management. Our current portfolio contains approximately 16,000 units located throughout California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Prime Residential maintains a strong internal management capacity to maximize investment success.
We are currently hiring a Full-Time and Experienced Assistant Service Manager! We prefer applicants with 1 year of supervisory property maintenance experience. Participation in the on-call schedule will be required. Must be able to work on Saturdays. Compensation based on experience + Monthly BONUSES and BENEFITS!!!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES - Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Performing routine and preventative maintenance throughout the apartment community including Service requests, make-ready scheduling and supervising other team members. Schedule and ensure quality ready units in an efficient and timely manner, within budget. Maintain shop inventory and report deficiencies to Service Manager.
Join our TEAM!
We are a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. We focus on achieving high-quality standards and maintaining fiscally responsible objectives. Through training and career development, we develop outstanding people and promote growth within our organization.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays, personal days and vacation days
- Housing discount and much more!
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Must have 1 year of supervisory maintenance experience in the apartment or hotel industry
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must have experience completing work orders and preparing make ready units
- Must have a well-rounded technical maintenance skillset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be willing to participate as a team member
- Must have a consistent work history and verifiable references
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- Must have a valid driver's license
Successful completion of a background check and drug test is required for all associates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.