- Consulting project and technical managers and determine the appropriate business processes and technologies requirement.
- Identifying, evaluating and recruiting qualified professional business and technology personnel.
- Participate in the process of recruiting, compensation and evaluation.
- Assess and evaluate the educational, technological as well as experience background of the existing and potential employees.
- Establish and maintain systems and procedures for appraisal, training, promotion and compensation management.
- Assess and evaluate competitive labor and recruitment markets
- Resolving employee grievances.
- identifying and implementing sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research by utilizing multitude of resources.
- Conduct initial screenings, reference checks, negotiate pay rate, relocation, coordinate client interviews and work with the Account Managers to close the deals.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.