ASSISTANT MANAGER - ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work, and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do (even your boss). You do it because you've always done it. Well, maybe now's the time for you to be the boss. This is your chance to step up!
Right now, Domino's is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. Our Assistant Managers love working for a company that's both fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. And with thousands of stores all over the world, there's always somewhere to move up. So come on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply Now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift, this includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow all policies and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
Additional Duties: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance and Punctuality, Transportation to/from Work, Store Cleanliness, Local Store Marketing and Profitability.
Assistant Managers must be at least 18 years of age and have a criminal background check meeting company standards.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or corporate operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's. Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's, our people come first!
General job duties for all store team members include:
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone, in-person and online orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility daily
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record and criminal background check meeting company standards. Delivery Drivers must also have access to an insured vehicle that can be used for delivery.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR DRIVING
Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within a designated delivery area. Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes and other delivery sites while carrying product. Drivers experience exposure to varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, requiring adequate far and night vision.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR DRIVERS
- Carrying - During delivery, carrying pizzas and beverages while performing walking and climbing duties.
- Driving - Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A team member may make several deliveries per shift.
- Walking - Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
- Climbing - During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.