BURGER KING IS HIRING NEAR YOU! We are looking for Assistant Managers who have a passion for excellence and producing exceptional results! Apply today!
As an Assistant Manager (AM) you will be an important member of the management team and will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. If you can move at a fast pace, are hands-on, have boundless energy and enjoy motivating employees to serve every guest with a smile AND you are looking for an opportunity to prove yourself and progress to other management roles, then we want you to apply now!
The (AM) supports the Restaurant Manager in ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, guest service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes of increased sales, profitability and employee retention. The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
In return for your commitment and hard work, we offer a highly competitive compensation program including incentives; a variety of health and dental insurance benefits; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; paid time off; 401(k) plan with a company match after you meet eligibility requirements; training programs; free uniforms and discounts on your food while you are working.
- Leading operational excellence by directing the efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt guest delivery within the established speed of service guidelines.
- Motivating and directing team members and Shift Supervisors to do what it takes to exceed guest expectations by delivering hot food and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Assisting with restaurant profit and loss by helping maintain inventory and manage labor while ensuring all policies and procedures are followed according to standards.
- Building team talent by supervising and training team members and Shift Supervisors on work stations, products, processes and policies and assisting the restaurant management team with recruiting, selecting, hiring and retention.
As an AM you will have:
- One or more years of management or supervisory experience in a fast food restaurant or the retail/hospitality industry
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Join Burger King as an Assistant Manager today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!